A Scout is Reverent.
This year Scout Sunday will be held on Feb 12th at the 6pm Mass at St. Michaels.
A few notes:
· In order to encourage participation, Troop 212, Troop 216, and Pack 216 will be sponsoring a Hamburger/Hot Dog Cook Out at the Kiwanis Shelter at Bond Park across the street from the Church at 5pm. Then we can all walk over together.
· All are welcome! Families, friends, extended families. Non-Catholics are also encouraged to attend.
· Our scouts that have been working on their religious emblems will receive their awards at the Mass from Father Doug.
· Uniform is Class A’s (with religious medals if you have earned one)
· The two Troops and the Pack have been working closely with Father Doug to make Scouting a bigger priority for the church, and he is in favor of it. This will be a good opportunity to show our Scout Spirit and to Do our Duty to God at the same time.
You’ve got to go to Mass anyway, why not have some great fellowship and dinner first and then go show your Scout Spirit?!
Pack 216, Cary, NC Committee Chair